Position: Special Projects & Partnerships Associate
The Special Projects & Partnerships Associate is a proactive, target-driven, and self-motivated go-getter with a passion for development work and relevant experience in developing and executing development projects, campaigns, events, and other special events. The role will work as a part of the Office of the Managing Director to support ASSIST’s efforts as a leading capacity development organization that works on sustainable projects to improve the lives of vulnerable communities and key target groups.
- Support market researching and identifying potential clients and donors
- Create new business opportunities by presenting ASSIST’s capabilities, expertise, and experience in achieving social impact (Services and Original Social Actions)
- Pursue and cultivate key partnership opportunities with various local and international stakeholders, and maintain existing relationships with current clients
- Attend and represent the organization at online and offline meetings, events, and conferences to grow the brand recognition and awareness of ASSIST
Secondary & Cross-Cutting Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other units and staff with regards to new developments and projects being underway if directed by the Management.
- Provide support on other units of ASSIST if directed by the Management.
- Performs other related tasks, duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Communications or related fields.
- At least one year of experience in social development
- Broad knowledge of local and international corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, civic organizations, nonprofits, philanthropists, and volunteer groups.
- Fluent spoken and written language skills in English and Tagalog are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, listening, and presentation skills. Relationship-building skills are also critical.
- High level of initiative to work independently and self-motivate, but with essential teamwork skills.
- Highly professional attitude, and is able to work in fast-paced environments and meet urgent deadlines