Position: Creative Director
ASSIST Creativelab is a strategic unit within ASSIST that solves communication, visibility and knowledge management needs of development stakeholders and their interventions. Our capability and portfolio spreads across communications research, e-learning, branding design and content development, events management and digital marketing.
We are looking for experienced professionals to be part of our extended team and help us catalyze social change through creative interventions.
As the Creative Director, you will be responsible for providing our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the clients and partner organizations.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own.
- Create and implement tailored communication and/or marketing strategies based on client needs and requirements.
- Direct and motivate teams of multimedia designers, graphic designers, layout artists, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team.
- Collaborate with various project team members and managers in the organization to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role.
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Familiarity with development sector-related projects; prior experience working on advocacy projects (e.g. public health, gender equality, women empowerment, HIV awareness campaigns, etc.) is an advantage.
- Fluency in Filipino and English is a must; Knowledge of other Philippine languages is an plus.
Interested applicants can send their portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.