Position: Multimedia Designer
ASSIST Creativelab is a strategic unit within ASSIST that solves communication, visibility and knowledge management needs of development stakeholders and their interventions. Our capability and portfolio spreads across communications research, e-learning, branding design and content development, events management and digital marketing.
We are looking for experienced professionals to be part of our extended team and help us catalyze social change through creative interventions.
Multimedia Design and Development
- Generate Multimedia Design for purposes such as but not limited to:
- Learning videos, Product Explainers (AEVs)
- Whiteboard Videos
- Be a strong visual storyteller with strong graphics and video editing skills
- Produce output for intended audiences in a timely manner while adhering to highest quality standards
- Abide by agreed deadlines of drafts, revisions, and other deliverables
- Relationship Management
- Work closely with the Creative Director, the Creative Team and Project Managers in visualizing and storyboarding actions to encompass the client’s requisites and interests
- Coordinate with Instructional Designers and subject matter experts as deemed necessary
- Attend and represent the organization at online and offline meetings, events, and conferences to grow the brand recognition and awareness of ASSIST
- Bachelor’s Degree in art, design, creative multimedia, eLearning or related areas.
- 3+ years of experience in graphics design, motion graphics and multimedia design
- Strong experience of working within creative teams.
- Must be a self-starter with a problem solving attitude.
- Strong presentation skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong experience on Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Reasonable experience with 2D and 3D – compositing, tracking, and animation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluency in other Philippine languages is an advantage.
- Working experience and/or familiarity with development sector projects is a plus.
Interested applicants can send their portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.