Position: Graphic Designer/Layout Artist
ASSIST Creativelab is a strategic unit within ASSIST that solves communication, visibility and knowledge management needs of development stakeholders and their interventions. Our capability and portfolio spreads across communications research, e-learning, branding design and content development, events management and digital marketing.
We are looking for experienced professionals to be part of our extended team and help us catalyze social change through creative interventions.
As the Graphic Designer/Layout Artist, you will be responsible for the development and production of a wide variety of high-quality visual assets for use in print, digital and other media. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be working towards upholding ASSIST’s and its clients’ and partners’ visual brand standards, and ensuring on-time delivery of creative design solutions for the internal and partner stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a multimedia background, either from past work experience or education.
- Notable working experience on Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Design visually compelling executions spanning all areas of integrated communication, branding, and interactive programs.
- Creatively sound in understanding branding guidelines
- Fluency in Filipino and English for designing various organization and client collaterals; Knowledge of other Philippine languages is an advantage
- Fast-paced and communicative on effort estimates with industry benchmarks.
- Collaborate with various teams within the Organization.
- Capability to work on simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines.
Interested applicants can send their portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.