ASSIST Creativelab is a strategic unit within ASSIST that solves communication, visibility and knowledge management needs of development stakeholders and their interventions. Our capability and portfolio spreads across communications research, e-learning, branding design and content development, events management and digital marketing.
We are looking for experienced professionals to be part of our extended team and help us catalyze social change through creative interventions.
- Writing/editing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, social media, blog posts, newsletters)
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Collaborating with the art director, performing research, integrating the copy with visual or sound components, interacting with diverse team members, partners, and clients, and editing their work.
- Develop unique concepts to promote ASSIST and its partner organizations, advertisements, and services.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field.
- Experience in writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc.
- Familiarity with development sector-related projects; prior experience working on advocacy projects (e.g. public health, gender equality, women empowerment, HIV awareness campaigns, etc.) is an advantage.
- Fluency in Filipino and English is a must; Knowledge of other Philippine languages is an advantage.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
Interested applicants can send their portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.