Position: SEO Specialist
ASSIST Creative Lab is looking for SEO specialist to handle on-page and off-page activities for internal and external brands. We’re a digital agency working mostly around the development sector and offering categories of services such as Digital Marketing, Events Planning, Knowledge tools, Design & Development and Communication Strategy. With more than 10 years of experience in the Philippines market, we’re proud to call ourselves as the sole agency who caters the Development sector. With a plan to pivot to the Private sector, we’re in the process of developing a Digital marketing team, who can handle the requirements related to SEO and SEM for different brands. The SEO specialist will be directly reporting to the Product Manager of ASSIST Creative Lab.
Salary range for the SEO Specialist is 30,000-35,000. You may also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for SEO Specialist”.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve a maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Must be well versed with optimizing the website speed, size and functioning and ensuring the pages are error free and in-line with google’s search algorithm requirements.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and give recommendations according to the need.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize website copy and landing pages for search engine listing and ensure that the content is both user and SEO friendly
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Optimize (on-page and off-page) websites including all subdomains and subdirectories for organic listings including image, social, local/maps and video optimization
- Proven SEO experience of at least 2 year(s). Of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in search engine algorithms, and website architecture from an SEO perspective with the
- SEO copywriting best practice knowledge for on-page and off-page copy;
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to analyze backlinks and practice white hat link strategies.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,
- Excellent understanding and hands-on experience on tools such as SEM Rush, Similarweb, Crazy Egg, GT Metrix, Moz, and page insight for understanding the page speed and optimization of core components of the website.
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- At least 3-5 years of experience