Position: Sales and Bid Management Trainee
We are looking for a young and energetic mind who is interested to join a growing organization that is committed to social development in Asia and Africa.
ASSIST CreativeLab is a specialized unit of ASSIST that caters to the unique and varied communication, visibility, and knowledge management needs of actors and interventions in the development sector. Driven by a passion for sustainable development, our team thrives in communicating complex and challenging issues in considered and creative ways, connecting policymakers, stakeholders, and communities.
This is a full-time role and we expect to work from home for the next 3 months.
The selected candidate will work within a culturally diverse and creative team that works with international agencies, experts, and development stakeholders to bring about change in the society. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Supporting market research and package winning proposals
- Managing organizational knowledge and contributing to stimulating discussions for solutions.
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Organized and is able to multi-task
- Respect team dynamics and able to communicate with people from diverse cultures
- Conversant with the use of digital tools including MS Office, Communication / Collaboration Apps
- Strong communication skills – Oral and Written
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience (part-time or full-time) including internships.
- Required Skill(s): Research, Writing, Coordination, Communication, Negotiation