Position: Proposal Specialist
ASSIST CreativeLab is a specialized unit of ASSIST that caters to the unique and varied communication, visibility, and knowledge management needs of actors and interventions in the development sector. Driven by a passion for sustainable development, our team thrives in communicating complex and challenging issues in considered and creative ways, connecting policymakers, stakeholders, and communities.
We are looking for a young, enterprising professional who is willing to learn and grow. The candidate will join our growing team as a business development associate and support our efforts in expanding our markets through research, packaging proposals and enhancing online visibility.
The candidate will work in a multicultural environment and gain significant learnings of the creative and development sector.
- Opportunity (RFP) Research
- Critical support role in proposal development and packaging
- Evaluate experts/partners and communicate persuasively for collaboration based on our values, requirements, and guidelines
- Participate and contribute in meetings with local and International clients if needed
- Ensure compliance to internal document and knowledge management processes
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Communication Research, Mass Communication, Development Studies, Marketing, Economics or related courses;
- 1-2 years work experience in the field of marketing, business development, proposals coordination, proposals development or knowledge management
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Conversant with MS Office Applications and Google Suite
- Highly organized and has a sense of urgency
- Capable of driving a process, ensuring internal teams and external partners deliver outputs needed for the proposal in a timely manner
- A self-starter and is able to work collaboratively and independently
- Can work efficiently under pressure and produce quality output within time constraints