Position: Multimedia Designer
ASSIST is looking to onboard a multimedia designer to design and develop materials for the numerous events and activities ASSIST organizes.
– Can develop creative concepts aligned with project requirements and overall organizational objectives.
– Can produce and develop marketing and visibility materials for digital and print media.
– Can collaborate with a team of creatives to deliver high quality projects for social good.
– Has a degree in Fine Arts/Multimedia Arts and other related courses;
– Has at least 2 years of experience in multimedia design
– Proficient in Adobe programs, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro
– Knowledge in WordPress and DreamWeaver is preferred
– Experienced in pitching creative concepts and ideas for various types of audiences