Position: Events Associate
ASSIST Events, a specialized unit of ASSIST Social Actions, is an enabler of thought leadership and knowledge events for Asia’s development ecosystem. We organize high-level and high-impact events for learning best practices, emerging innovations, high-end solutions for issues in the social good and sustainable development spectrum.
The next ASSIST Events Associate/s will be actively involved in the following key activities:
Program Design and Content Development
- Involves developing a comprehensive event program against the event agenda and strategic conditions of the event.
Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations
- Involves using tri-media marketing provide maximum visibility and awareness of the event.
Resource Persons and Experts Management
- Involves coordination and management of qualified sectoral thought leaders, resource persons and experts for the event.
Strategic Partners and Sponsors Acquisition
- Involves engaging strategic partners and sponsors to provide both financial and non-financial support for the event.
Delegate Sales Management
- Involves engaging of key stakeholders to participate in the event.
Event Production and Management
- Involves in the event management and production – from pre-, actual, and post-event.
– One to two years of experience in projects/events management, marketing and communications.
– At least a Bachelor’s degree in communications, political science, political economy, international relations, or related course.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Proven ability to manage a team.
– The ability to be creative and innovative, an out-of-the-box thinker.
– The capacity to be a self-starter, to work collaboratively and independently.
– Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
– The ability to work efficiently under pressure and produce quality output within tight time constraints.