Position: Video Editor
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Video Editor for a part-time or full-time positionion to join our growing team.
The objective of this position is to demonstrate and display the actions taken by ASSIST in its priority sectors through coverage of and documentation on ASSIST’s projects, events, meetings, and activities – packaged in such a way that compels and resonates with ASSIST’s stakeholders.
The Video Editor is responsible for editing and packaging raw materials into the organization’s required video outputs, such as instructional videos, promotional and marketing videos, and event/activity coverage videos.
- Collaborate with the Communications and Visibility team to organize technical and logistical aspects, such as alignment with branding guidelines and management of shooting schedules
- Gather photo and video coverage of various internal and external events and activities, including project launches, stakeholder forums, general assemblies, etc.
- Ensure that all requests from the C&V team or other business units of ASSIST meet all standard requirements, are completed on deadline, and are provided with the highest quality of photography and videography possible
- 3+ years of experience, ideally in a multimedia background, either from past work experience or education.
- Knowledge in post-production editing, revisions, and final cut
- Creatively sound in understanding branding guidelines.
- Good communication skills and can easily translate the storyboard and instructions.
- Fast-paced and communicative on effort estimates with industry benchmarks.