Position: ASA Program Associate
ASSIST Social Actions (ASA) is the dynamic and innovative group within ASSIST, which works on path-breaking ideas to engage, educate, and empower stakeholders to achieve sustainable social impact. Our mission is to create and develop innovative practices, foster collaboration, and together achieve social transformation and sustainable change.
The Program Associate plays a critical role in all fundraising efforts that will support ASA. From creating and developing engagement strategies to acquiring new partners and maintaining good relations with existing ones, this person will support our annual campaign operations and play a key role in generating resources that will help take our work to the next level.
The successful candidate will help grow both new and existing relationships with various ASA partners: corporates, government, civic organizations, academe, and individuals. This person will also help implement all resource development goals as outlined in the ASA 2020 strategic plan.
Candidates who are passionate about creating positive and sustainable social impact to society, with skills in resource and program development and partner relations maintenance, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Partnership Development and Management – 40%
Work collaboratively with the ASA team to meet annual revenue goals. Acquire new partners and maintain existing ones to meet fundraising targets for all ASA programs. Work with the ASA Manager to create, develop and manage engagement strategies with assigned partner accounts, to retain current donors and attract new ones.
- Program Development and Implementation Coordination – 25%
Collaborate with the RACQ (Research and Acquisitions) team in developing ideas for CSI (Collaborative Social Initiatives) programs. Coordinate with the PMO (Project Management Office) to ensure excellent implementation of programs and projects with assigned partners.
- General Resource Development and Communications – 20%
Coordinate with the AEM (ASA Events Management) and C&V (Communications & Visibility) teams to develop and implement fundraising activities. Support the implementation of communications strategy especially through social media platforms as appropriate. Assist in the identification of partner/program success stories to be used in marketing and communications materials.
- Administrative – 10%
Work with cross-BU partners and other stakeholders to provide tools, resources and other materials that support all resource development efforts. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data input for assigned partner accounts and overall revenue reports.
- Other Duties as Assigned – 5%
Maintain current and thorough understanding of ASSIST Social Actions impact goals and strategic direction, focus areas, successes and overall results to effectively communicate to partners and/or during ASSIST events. Attend internal and external meetings and events as required. Support the overall mission, work and atmosphere of teamwork at ASSIST and other related duties assigned.
- The ability to convey a high degree of commitment and passion for the mission of ASSIST
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and take initiative with minimal supervision.
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Broad knowledge of local and international corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, civic organizations, nonprofits, philanthropists, and volunteer groups.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Skilled in public speaking who can confidently and effectively communicate with a diverse audience.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to adapt writing styles for a variety of platforms.
- Strong computer skills and capacity to become proficient in relevant donor database software.
- Proficiency with use of core social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- With demonstrated success in fundraising or sales is required.
- Must be willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and flexible hours as needed.
- Must be willing to be based in Makati City, Philippines.
- Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related field.