Position: Management Trainee/Intern
We are looking for a young and energetic mind who is interested to join a growing organization that is committed to social development in Asia and Africa.
The candidate if selected will work within a culturally diverse and creative team that works with international agencies, experts, and development stakeholders to bring about change in society. The trainee will support market research, package winning proposals, manage organizational knowledge, and contribute to stimulating discussions for solutions.
This is a full-time role and we expect to work from home for the next 3 months.
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Organized and is able to multi-task
- Respect team dynamics and able to communicate with people from diverse cultures
- Conversant with use of digital tools including MS Office, Communication / Collaboration Apps
- Strong communication skills – Oral and Written
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience (part-time or full-time) including internships.
- Required Skill(s): Research, Writing, Coordination, Communication, Negotiation