Position: Business Development Associate
We are looking for a young, enterprising professional who is willing to learn and grow. The candidate will join our growing team as a business development associate and support our efforts in expanding our markets through research, packaging proposals and enhancing online visibility.
The candidate will work in a multicultural environment and gain significant learnings of the creative and development sector.
- Critical support role in proposal development and packaging
- Perform market research for (i) experts and partners to collaborate within the region for meaningful partnerships, and (ii) development organizations whose advocacy we can support
- Evaluate experts/partners and communicate persuasively for collaboration based on our values, requirements, and guidelines
- Handle visibility on social media, participate in DM actions and build reports for progress update
- Participate and contribute in meetings with local and international clients
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Communication Research, Mass Communication, Development Studies, Management Economics, Journalism, or related courses;
- 1-2 years work experience in the field of marketing, business development, proposals/pitch development or knowledge management
- Excellent in written and verbal English communication
- Capable of concept development/ideation
- Highly organized and has a sense of urgency
- Capable of driving process, ensuring internal teams and external partners deliver outputs needed for the proposal in a timely manner
- A self-starter and is able to work collaboratively and independently
- Can work efficiently under pressure and produce quality output within time constraints
Salary shall be commensurate to experience (20-22k). Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.